On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Rene Pankratz <iceb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I hope I understood you question the right way.
>
> SipX (4.0.1) does a query for the attributes of the user object you selected
> before.
> As we are using a self-created non-standard object type for users we can
> still select any attribute we defined for our object class in LDAP.

What do you mean by "non-standard object type?"  The problem I'm
running into is on our LDAP deployment, the inetOrgPerson object class
has the relevant attributes that can be mapped to the sipX users.
When I select the inetOrgPerson object class in the "LDAP / Active
Directory Server" config screen of sipX and click continue, the
pulldown menus on the subsequent screen are blank.  However, when I
select our custom object class, which is a subclass of inetOrgPerson,
the pulldown menus are populated with the attributes of the custom
object class, but those attributes aren't mappable to the sipX user.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in