OK guys
My SipXecs experience:
When it comes down to it, if you are a home user, what's best Sipx or
Trixbox? You have to ask yourself, what's most important? IM with video
or voice mail attachments if you have a pubic ip address?  Also what
about the ease of installation and use. I choose Trixbox based on my own
experience using both products. Tribox has a couple of guides to help
you get through the learning curve. Both products have there advantages
and dis-advantages but if you are a novice using both products you would
be up an running in hours using Trixbox. Sorry guys thats my experience
so far. Thanks for the help and support but it takes someone of
programming knowledge to get sipx to an acceptable level. Kep up the
good work! My experience was wonderful with you. I hope I helped
expanded sipxecs.