Hello everyone,

 I'm installing SipX 4.02 single CD install on a Dell PE R410 server
with 4GB, 1066MHz, Dual Ranked UDIMMs memory, Intel Xeon E5502, 1.86 GHz
processor and 2 SAS 146GB 15K RPM HHDs.

 When I boot from the disk, it goes to the SipX boot screen, I hit enter
and it start to run the VMLinuz........ then it just reboots, I try
specifying the memory to use 1GB and a few other options but it always
reboot. Then I try using the CentOS 5.4 CD1 to see if it's an issue with
the kernel but it got to the partitioning just fine.

 Does any one has any ideas? I can always install CentOS and put SipX on
top of that but I prefer not to if all possible.

 Thanks,

 Jhony