I probably should have used a different subject. Anyway, I can send "6635"
instead of a complete telephone number.

If I have the callerid "blank" at the gateway, group and user, it sends
that. I wanted to block at the group level and just send anonymous. I "can"
spoof" the callerid with a'll "zero's" (maybe dashes and cam try that).
Spoofing a number with another number is VERY BAD practice. I got a call
today from RIM, and they sent me a 5 digit number. That's BAD and I'll
probably give them some grief about it.

I'd prefer to send no number or anonymous, but since I can send "6635" it
tells me the carrier "lets me do my thing". I just don;t think it's cool to
send all zero's, one's, or anything else, i'd prefer to send dashes or some
other character if i can't send "anonymous".

My question is really wrapped around gateway/group/user settings and how
this gets processed.

If the gateway/group/user is blank on caller ID, it send "6635". If I mark
any anonymous it sends the full # for the main TN (which is probably the
carrier). So if it doesn't like what the proxy marks as anonymous, how do I
change the settings so the carrier likes it?  What's the secret sauce?