I think you can say it is an internal firewall.

We have 4 SIPX servers located in our datacenter which is managed by some other
company. That is why we have a firewall between our SIPXecs cluster and
internal network.

We do not have any other firewalls in our internal network. We are using Patton
media gateways in B2BUA mode at each site in our internal network.

So we have a centrally managed system. We had UDP 30000-31000 and TCP/UDP 5060
ports opened on the firewall but we were told that SIPXecs is trying to use
more UDP ports than we expected. We are also implementing our QoS policies
based on destination port numbers and when SIPX goes out of the defined range
it chews up a lot of our DATA bandwidth.

Mike, I am also having another issue with my clustered system and I was
wondering what the proper way is to open a bug report. I do not want to waste
anybodys time. My problem is I am not able to see any voicemails in my inbox
when I try to use the "user portal" to check the voicemail. Like I said, we
have 4 SIPX servers here. First 2 are for HA Call routing; 3rd one is for
dedicated conferencing, 4th one is voicemail. I can retrieve voicemail and
listen to it when I call the voicemail extension for a specific extension but
the "user portal" for the same extension shows nothing in the voicemail inbox.
Is this a known bug? If Not how do I proceed with the bug report?

Thanks,