From: "Tony Graziano" <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
To: gca...@franklinamerican.com, sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2009 9:49:07 AM
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] 30 min disconnects on calls originated from polycom

Clarify the phone is using firmware 4.2 and firmware 3.1.3. Also, that you
did not apply any patches (sipxbridge) after applying 4.0.4. Lastly explain
how the caller is sending you the call (via itsp through sipxbridge).

I think the 30 minute issue was fixed as of 4.0.4, if possible reference the
jira issue you suspect.

Realize asterisk (pre 1.6) is problematic. You should consider a trace from
both sides to determine where the issue is. In using an itsp with a siptrunk
(no asterisk gateway), I don't see these issues on 4.0.4.