Sorry my fault when writing the steps.
Of course I add the second server first in Web UI and then enter the data in
setup screen on second server...
But I installed both servers in parallel and stopped on second server until
I added it on Master in Web UI.

As this is not the first time I installed SipX as a Redundant system i
wonder if anything has changed since 4.0.0 release.

When I add the second server. Should I first create profiles for both
servers or directly enter the data in Redundant-server-setup?