From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Burden, Mike
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:53 PM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] CDR Report / Trunk Hunt oddity?

I have a Trunk Hunt group set up at extension 99 that rings all of our
"hard" phones simultaneously.

The destination for inbound calls is set up as 99 in the sipXbridge.

The CDR report shows all inbound calls as having "failed", even though all
of the calls were answered.

Is my configuration not the recommended way to achieve the desired behavior
(inbound alls ring all extensions)?

Does the call show as "failed" because it was answered at a different
extension than the call was routed to

(even though the call was routed to a hunt group?)

Mike Burden

Lynk Systems, Inc

e-mail: m...@lynk.com

Phone: 616-532-4985