We have been testing SIPX in a lab for some time and it has been performing
very very well as a possibility for a replacement of our current PBX. However,
one piece that Cisco CM does well is showing the status of each users phone.
Cisco CM has a small app that runs on the desktop and each user is listed with
the phone status. If you click on a user is does a click2dial. Does Sipx has
something like this? Is this what the openfire XMPP integration is going to do
in 4.2?

Thanks

Dylan Ebner, Network Engineer
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd.
1221 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
ph. 612.573.2236     fax. 612.573.2250
dylan.eb...@crlmed.com<mailto:dylan.eb...@crlmed.com>
www.consultingradiologists.com<http://www.consultingradiologists.com/><http://www.consultingradiologists.com/>