Dear all, Good morning every one,

1. Where can I find Open source UC client for Nokia E / N series?

2. What is the best economical way to make an outgoing call from mobile phone
while outside the country.

For instance, I have installed SIPxecs PBX installed in my Indian office and I
am in a Singapore on a business trip while I am walking in the streets of
Singapore or on road, I want to access my Office IP PBX to make a call to my
friend in USA on VOIP for cost reduction. How can I do this? How can I access
my office IP PBX from my Nokia phone. Do I need to have internet connection on
my nokia phone either GPRS / Wlan / 3G Data internet or not required?

3. To receive an incoming call on my nokia phone while away from country or
outside the country.

For instance, I have installed SIPxecs IP PBX installed in my India office and
configured my Nokia phone as an extension. If some one call my extension and I
am outside the country and not connected to the internet, will I still receive
the incoming call free of cost?

Your kind and detailed reply in this regard would be very much appreciated.
Thanking you in advance. Regards,

shaikh.bas...@rediffmail.com