Good morning,

I deleted all of my phones and re-discovered them in order to undo any
individual configuration and make sure that all of my phones were
configured using the settings in the Phone Group.

All of the phones are Polycom IP550, and I have double checked that they
are all part of the PolycomIP550 phone group that I created.

Under Devices -> Phone Groups -> PolycomIP550 -> Polycom IP550  the
Music on Hold URI is blank.

When I went into an individual phone's configuration to look at it, the
URI is set to  ~~...@lynk.com

Am I doing something wrong, or does sipXecs seem to make it REALLY,
REALLY hard to only deal with phones at a group level and not have to
edit configurations for individual phones?

I only have 5 phones to deal with, and I already find this to be a
hassle.   How are companies/administrators with 100 phones dealing with
this?

 Mike Burden

Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com <mailto:m...@lynk.com>