Good info. We've had issues with Polycom phones and REFER for call
transfers. So, we've been sending calls through the sipXbridge.

Ken

From: Josh Patten [mailto:jpat...@co.brazos.tx.us]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:00 PM
To: Ken Fulmer
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Analog Line Registration

I'm assuming it's a Total Access 900 series? If so, you HAVE to run at least
firmware 2.0.5 (the latest). That is the first firmware version that
(somewhat) supports REFER.

Ken Fulmer wrote:

We have users with iphones that register to the sipX server with only the
user being created (no phone). The application on the iphone registers and
works well.

Can an Adtran router with analog ports register to the sipX server in the
same manner?

Thanks,

Ken

  _____