The vitelity template is a bit out of date.  For me to get it going, I logged
into vitelity and they gave a different proxy to use.  I am on
sip23.vitelity.net.

On vitelity - go to support, "show sip credentials" or something like that
on the support page.  It will have what you need for your account.