I have been all over the wiki. Pieced a bunch of stuff together, none seem to
fit my scenario just right.

For example, I am delivering calls from bandwidth.com to sipXbridge on port
5080. sipX is sitting with a private ip behind a sip aware firewall. My phones
can communicate with sipX without restriction over our WAN. So I am wondering
if I even need to have the trunk pointing at 5080 rather than 5060?

We are having issues with call park where I will attempt to pickup a call, the
caller can hear the hold music stop for a split second, and then the call stays
parked or gets disconnected.

Randomly we will try to answer a call and its like the "off hook" signaling is
not sent.

Also, I can put a call on hold but when we go back to pick it up the audio
stream becomes 1-way (I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me).

I know enough to know any RTP stream is given free reign between sipX and any
registered phone so these issues should not be occurring unless its something
between the bridge, the proxy or the provider. My default codec is also set to
g.729.

Cisco firmware I've used are 8.2.2sr4 and 8.5.3 and Polycom 3.1.3c.