No still not got it working
Simon

At 19:32 13/01/2010, mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com wrote:
>Did you have any luck resolving this? I think I have run across the
>same issue.
>
>On 1/7/2010 11:58 AM, Simon Moore wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am having trouble with getting the Auto Attendant forwarding to
>>external number.
>>
>>2 Methods tried
>>
>>1) Press 2 in the auto attendant and it has a UK mobile number to forward to
>>2) Press 2 in the auto attendant and it forward to an extension which
>>in turns forwards to a UK mobile number
>>
>>Both work fine internally (i.e. I dial 100 to get auto attendant from
>>an internal line and it forwards out to the mobile).
>>
>>Neither work when dialing in from an outside location. in the case of
>>1, the call is terminated after the "transferring your call message"
>>from the auto attendant. In the case of 2 it goes to voicemail.
>>
>>The documentation refers to a privilege "ForwardCallExternal" which
>>no longer exists, given there have been a few upgrades along the way
>>in the last few months I'm wondering if something might be wrong
>>since that privilege was removed. (I am sure it used to work when we
>>very first set up sipx).
>>
>>Current version 2.0.4-017289
>>
>>Any asistance determining if this is something I've setup wrong or
>>genuinely a bug would be apprecaited along with any work around suggestions.
>>
>>Kind Regards
>>Simon

Simon Moore Llb (Hons) (Lond). MSc. MIET. MBCS. CITP.
Technical Director
The Retention People (Fitronics Ltd.)
Beau Nash House
19 Union Passage
Bath
BA1 1RD
Tel:    +44 (0) 845 621 2001
Mob:    +44 (0) 7866 166 552
Fax:    +44 (0) 845 621 2002
Email:  simon.mo...@theretentionpeople.com
Web:    www.theretentionpeople.com

UK Support contact details:
   Email (preferred):                    helpd...@theretentionpeople.com
   Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm:               0845 621 2001
   Out of Hours (Critical Issues):               0845 621 2003 / 08707 669 181

The Retention People is a trading name of Fitronics Ltd which is a
registered company in England and Wales with company registration
number 4530620 and VAT registration number 811551069. Fitronics Ltd
is a member of the Fitness Industry Association with membership
number 5154. Registered address above.