so this works if the saved messages are from an internal extension. If the messages are from outside, the call drops.

these are examples of the 2 XML files associated with the WAV files.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<messagedescriptor>
  <id>2...@sipx.company.net</id>
  <from>"Conference Room" &lt;sip:2...@sipx.company.net&gt;</from>
  <durationsecs>5</durationsecs>
  <timestamp>Fri, 29-Jan-2010 04:30:28 PM PST</timestamp>
  <subject>Voice Message 00000063</subject>
  <priority>normal</priority>
</messagedescriptor>
[r...@sipx saved]# cat 00000064-00.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<messagedescriptor>
  <id>2...@sipx.company.net</id>
  <from>"Joe" &lt;sip:4085555...@64.81.1.1&gt;</from>
  <durationsecs>6</durationsecs>
  <timestamp>Fri, 29-Jan-2010 04:31:28 PM PST</timestamp>
  <subject>Voice Message 00000064</subject>
  <priority>normal</priority>
</messagedescriptor>
[r...@sipx saved]#

as it playing the second message results in a dropped called.

in the XML file if I replace

  <from>"Joe" &lt;sip:4085555...@64.81.1.1&gt;</from>

with

  <from>"Conference Room" &lt;sip:2...@sipx.company.net&git;</from>

then everything works fine.

I don't think it's got anything to do with the conference recordings, I don't have any of those, even disabled the conferencing altogether.

-gabriel