Reference helps. A lot. If a call get transferred/put on hold/whatever
it is crucial to know how long the call is at each destination (for
billing purposes) and be able to link it back to the original call.
While it would be nice to have "universal call identifier" and "call
sequence number" data to encompass each call so that simple SQL queries
could be run, this is the next best thing.

Also, that PDF is exactly what I needed to give the programmers. Thanks.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676