On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 11:11 +0800, Winson (Elabram) wrote:
> Hi, I am experiencing some call transfer issues when using the E1
> gateway m1000 pass a call to SipXecs
>
> It can auto pass to my Extension DID (1303)
>
> Example : outside person (0127788328) call this number (170089XXX)
> when my gateway receive this number (170089XXX) , 1st i will  Stripped
> 9 Digits from this call, after pass to my Extension (1303)
>
> I can communicate each other, but once i wan to transfer this call to
> others extension,
> no matter what extension i  calll, it just only will pass back this
> 1303 only.
>
> Is it i did set my dial rule plan nicely?

To debug this, you'll need to trace the message flow and see
what's going wrong.  See:

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/xecsuserV4r0/Display+SIP+message+flow+using+Sipviewer#DisplaySIPmessageflowusingSipviewer-GettingSIPMessagestodisplay

when you get the trace data, take a look at it using sipviewer
and/or post the trace with a description of your configuration
(identify components by IP address), what you were doing, and
which call in the trace you're talking about (by call-id or
frame number in the trace, preferably).