Hi!
I have one hunt group as a fall back destination for another hunt group.
I don't want to allow call forwarding configured on hunt group members
in the first huntgroup so i have unchecked "Allow Call Forwarding" for this hunt group.

The second hunt group which i use as fall back....only has one
member with a forward to an external number so for this
hunt group i want to do member configured forwarding. Thus, i have enabled "Allow Call Forwarding".

Problem: Calls to first hunt group are forwarded according to forwarding
rules on group members eventhough "Allow Call Forwarding" is unchecked.

Seems like allowing call forwarding on second group also enables it for first group.

Ideas anyone?

Using: *4.0.4-017289.

Thanks!
*