>>      Hi
>>
>>      I deployed  another sipx server (server is remote
>> located with public IP (firewall is within server, no NAT).
>> I provisioned 3 polycom phones.  All 3 phones are created via
>> phone group, so all have the same settings.  All 3 phones
>> have successfully registered with the server as well and all
>> 3 phones can make outgoing calls.
>>
>>      However, incoming call does not work.  Only the last
>> extension provisioned can receive incoming calls.  With the
>> other 2 extensions, I get a user is unavailable and get
>> directed to voicemail.  Even internal calls within
>> extensions, the 2 phones cannot be reached and i'm getting
>> the same message that the user is offline.
>>
>>      What could be wrong? I checked the phone settings of
>> the three phones and they are all similar.  All 3 phones are
>> registered and can make outbound.
>
> I have never been able to get sipx working properly in the
> open supporting remote users and trunking. At the same time I
> am not sure if the design ever really took that into account.
>
> http://list.sipfoundry.org/archive/sipx-dev/msg22401.html

Yes it was taken into account and I have seen it working in our labs.
Does Francis' setup actually involve remote workers and ITSPs though
because I have not seen any mention of it in his description.  Francis,
can you clarify?

BTW Tony, I'm still waiting for that trace of yours :) - see
http://list.sipfoundry.org/archive/sipx-dev/msg22417.html