On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Marcello Manzardo <marce...@discsox.com>wrote:

>  I am having trouble registering with Telasip ITSP.
>

> Below is what their Tech Support told me:
>
> ·         sipX seems to use the P-Asserted-Identity header for
> authentication, which we cannot support.

Devices, Gateways, <choose the gateway you created>, choose ITSP Account,
then click SHOW ADVANCED SETTINGS, uncheck

Use default asserted identity(Default: checked)If checked (default), use the
default asserted identity. Otherwise, you must enter a usern...@domain to
override the default.
APPLY

> ·         The userid must be in the from header, and callerid must be in
> the Remote-Party-ID header.

 Click CALLERIDn click (see below), and input the callerid you need to send.

Specify Caller ID
APPLY

If checked the value of Caller ID below will overwrite any values specified
for user and for gateway. Use this only if you need to specify the Display
Name and optional URL parameters.

> Is there anything that can be done from a configuration point of view?
>
> Has anybody successfully registered with Telasip (http://telasip.com/). I
> have been using Telasip for years with TrixBox.
>

> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>

> Marcello

Send the profile and restart services as prompted.

I think that will get you where you might need to be.