Still no pro but...as i have seen the exact same thing i am proposing:

Under "ITSP Account/Advanced" uncheck "Use default asserted identity" and leave "Asserted identity" empty...

and/or

sending illegal caller id to ITSP. Change callerid for gateway and clear caller id for user.
Set called id to your username for the particular gateway account.

Why? Not sure about technical details but...

1. My ITSP did a trace and they got u...@domain.com from me....turned out they wanted nothing
as identity.

2. My ITSP got my number "031234234" as clip but what they wanted was
my account name "u031234234" as caller id.

Changed these two and it all worked....

*Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards*

/Ola Samuelson
/