Hi.

Have some questions regarding sipx.

1.  Can it be configured for multi-tenant?  Right now we provision one server
for every client, and are thinking we can consolidate some of them that don't
use much BW and resources.

2.  Is there a billing engine that can integrate with sipx? I think this is the
only missing piece in order to allow providing service to end customers (not
B2B).

3.  Is sipx interface skinnable?

4.  What about calling cards?  We used to have an asterisk box we configured
for calling card services, which we put out to pasture a while back.  I'm
looking into something like this again, but with sipx as the backend.

5.  What about providing origination and termination services? Is sipx for that
or do we need something totally different?  We are negotiating with Paetec in
getting multiple blocks of DIDs and channels which we intend to depoy to end
customers.  I'm trying to avoid any asterisk based platform right now as sipx
is doing wonders for me :)

I think I have some follow up questions, but I'll hold off as I'm researching
more on sipx feature list.

My current deployments are for small companies and we're looking on expanding
that. And so far so good on quality of voice calls.

Thanks guys for a very solid product.

--F