I had a working server on CentOS 5.4.  After being disconnected from
the network for a day, the whole network configuration got screwed up.
 So, I ran sipxecs-setup-system and configured, what turned out to be
eth0 interface.  However, this interface is not sending or receiving
packets (rx and tx are 0).  I used to have nic pci card installed,
After removing it, the interface remained.  In fact it is listed first
when running system-conf-network.

Any ideas how to solve this?  The reason why I contacted this group is
because sipx appears to control a lot of system functions.

Thanks in advance