On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 10:03 +0800, Rhon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to install SipXecs-4.0.4 into a new server. Does anyone
> here were able to successfully install SipXecs-4.0.4 on Fedora 11
> 64bit machine?

The only way to do that would be to build from source.  Since we've
never had all the dependencies built for F11, this is not something I'd
expect to work smoothly.

For any production installation, sipXecs should be the only thing you
use the box for; that being the case, there's no reason to pick the
platform first and then install the application.  Save yourself trouble
and go with one of the binary builds.