Hi Todd,

I've seen a lot documentations everywhere (sipxecs.blogspot.com,
myitdepartment.com) are only among the few. Maybe (just maybe) people can't
find a place where to put their contributions?
I know mailing list is here, but perhaps you'll all agree, it's hard to find
information in the mailing list.

IMHO,  the site forum should give a room for contributions to come in. I've
seen a lot of opensouce development and forum is one effective means of
letting people actively participate and contribute to the community.

As I said, I'm willing to contribute to the community whatever we can
accomplish in our project documentation.

Best regards,

Rhon