Firmware versions should never start with the letter "POS". What were they
thinking?
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Wed Apr 21 16:35:14 2010
Subject: [sipx-users] MWI on cisco resolved?: was: Re:  Cisco and sipX 4.2

On 4/20/10 9:00 AM, Matt White wrote:

> We are testing 79xx series with P0S3-08-11-00, the only issue we are
> seeing right now is that the MWI never turns off with 4.2
>
> But we have not seen any of the polycom calling issues or dial over trunk
> issues in testing....yet

P0S3-08-9-00 seems to work with 7960's, but in 4.2.0 you need to edit
users->unified messaging, advanced settings, put the extension number in
for dial number for external MWI
called, left vm, MWI on,  called messaging center, deleted vm, MWI off.
worked just like it used to.
see if that helps in your 7xx1 phones.

see JIRA:
<http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8238>
(worked fine in 4.0.4!)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008