Hello list members,
we are evaluating a VoIP provider that is used as SIP Trunk (www.qsc.de, the
product is named "IPFonie").
Incoming calls are working without any problems.

But when we are trying to place a call the INVITE sent by SipX contains the
Session-expires header with the value
"Session-Expires: 1800;refresher=uac"

this is not accepted by the provider so that we get a 400 BAD REQUEST with
following header inside:
'Warning: 399 SoftX3000 "SSF00158L01843 Invalid Refresher param in Session
Expires Header"'
And we do not have a chance to dial outside.

So I already took a look at RFC 4028 ("Session Timers in the Session
Initiation Protocol") and as far as I can see the behaviour of the
softswitch is not correct as it should accept the header value with
refresher=uac. Of course I told this to our provider but this won't help to
get things work really soon.

Iis there a way to change the behaviour of SipXbridge so that the refresher
will be the UAS?

Thanks in advance
   René