Hey Michael,

Thanks for the info. I don't know how I missed this ;)

Best regards
Cyrill Reiser
cyrill.rei...@iscoord.com
is||coord ag
Information Solutions Coordinators
a subsidiary of ffc fincoord holding ltd. | Beustweg 12 | CH-8032 Zurich
Phone +41 44 258 88 82 | Fax +41 44 258 88 99
i...@iscoord.com | www.iscoord.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Privacy statement