> Am I correct in assuming that multiple users are a remote
> site are hair-pinned at the sipXecs server?  If not, great.
> If so, is there a feature request we should be considering to
> keep that media path local?

Navigate to System->Servers->[cliack on server]->Media Relay->Media Relay
Temperament.

This setting has been created for this exact scneario.  "Aggressive" setting
means that the NAT traversal feature will (aggressively) insist on using a
media relay between two endpoints that appear to be behind the same NAT.

"Conservative" setting means that the NAT traversal feature will be
conservative in its use of media relays and refrain from using one between two
endpoints that appear to be behind the same NAT.