I'm currently running Sipx 4.0.4, sixbridge, Verizon VOIP, No firewall
(not needed, private connection), Polycom 450s and 550s - bootrom 4.2.1,
firmware 3.1.3C split.
I would like to upgrade to 4.2. I'm not having any issues that I know of
with my handsets. I am having issues that 4.2 will resolve.

I'm assuming there are no issues running my current polycom firmware
with Sipx 4.2. Is that correct? I want to limit the number of changes
and keep my option of reverting back to 4.0.4 if needed. I will upgrade
my handsets once I have had a chance to test a few with the new firmware
against 4.2. I can't possibly find the issues on my own that my end
users seem to be able to find.

Thanks,
Matthew