Hi all,
sorry for a stupid question, but..
i'm trying to setup xmpp federation with google.
I've tried to find some info on teh wiki, but found only one page:
http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/xecsuserV4r2/Instant+Messaging+and+Presence

I connected pidgin to sipx xmpp. I can successfully see presence and send
messages to another pidgin user connected to the same sipx 4.2.
I enabled server-to-server federation on the features->IM page and set "allowed
servers" to be "gmail.com".
How do i chack that sipx connected to gmail?

I have imported google contacts into my personal sipx phonebook ... but that
seems to have nothing to do with pidgin...

I tried to add one of my gmail contacts directly to pidgin (sipx xmpp account).
And after a short time pidgin showed that google user as "not authorized".
Though "that google user" did not see anything from me...

i tried to add  <mailto:internal-num...@external-ip-address>
internal-num...@external-ip-address to google account... but sipx did not
receive a single packet from google...

Looks like i don't understand something...

Should i nat a port from outside to sipx? At the moment i only have outgoing
sessions permited ...

Can anybody please advise how to make it work or point me to a manual/wiki?

Thanks in advance,
Nikolay.