> Sometime i see that one of our phones cannot refresh its
> registration and its registration expires.

What do you mean by 'cannot'?  Does it send a registration buit fails the
challenge or does send no REGISTER at all before the expiry?

> After some seconds
> (maybe around 5 seconds ) phone reregister successfully.

Phone should re-registrer well before the registration in place expires.

> I checked with sipx-trace and see some 500 Internal Errors in
> trace. In sipXproxy.log i see following errors:
>
> SipClientTcp-33:409F6940:SipXProxy:"handleOutputMessage
> considering SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error\r\nVia: SIP/2.0/UDP
>
> "2010-04-30T11:27:41.591544Z":13740:NAT:DEBUG:asgard.iguanait.
> com:SipClientTcp-33:409F6940:SipXProxy:"NatTraversalAgent[900_
ntap]::handleOutputMessage failed to retrieve CallTracker to > handle request"
> OUTGOING:INFO:SipClientTcp-33:409F6940:SipXProxy:"SipUserAgent
> ::sendUdp
> UDP SIP User Agent sent message:\n----Remote
> Host:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx---- Port: 5110----\nSIP/2.0 500
> Internal Server Error\r\n
>
> As i see it is related with NAT Traversal.

> What does this error mean and in which cases it appear?
>
> How can i solve this problem?

This is the wrong diagnostic - NAT traversal does not generate these errors but
without more details, it do not know what the righr diagnostic is.  Turn on
debug logging, reproduce the problem and take a snapshot of your system and
send it in.  Also include useful information such as the type of phone you are
using along with the f/w version.