From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:04 AM
To: Nathaniel Watkins
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] MWI - not working after re-install/import

Yes. Disable voicemail permissions for ONE user that MWI does not work, apply
and wait for job to replicate. After it is finished replicating, re-enable it.
If this is successful, simply apply it to a user group level to take the pain
out.

As I recall there is a difference in the format of a mailbox from 4.0x to 4.2x,
and the in-place upgrade even has issues with it, or at least it did.
On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Nathaniel Watkins