Maybe we were too quick to blame the providers???

http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8249

We noticed the exact same behavior with Voip.ms on both 4.0.4 and 4.2.0.

Mike

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Sven
Evensen
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Sipx-users list
Subject: [sipx-users] Media drops out after 5-6 minutes

Hi,

We have a scenario where a Cisco 7640 dials out through our UK SIP trunk
to a mobile. After 5 -6 minutes the media

suddenly ends. The calls stays up until the parties hang up. This does
not happen on the Polycom phone

The only clue I see is that at the exact time the media goes away, I can
see in sipxrelay.log an entry "pauseBridge".

I am really not sure which logging to turn on to dig deeper into this,
can some one advise.

This is sipX 4.0.4

Regards,

Sven

Sven Evensen, Technical Support Consultant

OnRelay
Elizabeth House | 39 York Road, London SE1 7NQ, UK | +44 (0) 207 902
8123 | sven.even...@onrelay.com | www.onrelay.com
<http://www.onrelay.com/>

OnRelay in the News:

OnRelay Named in Tech Media Invest Top 100

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tech-media-invest-100/top-100

This electronic message transmission contains information from OnRelay,
Ltd., that may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not
authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information or any attachment, is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
electronic mail (i...@onrelay.com) and delete this message, along with
any attachments, from your computer. Registered in England No 04006093 |
Registered Office 1st Floor, 236 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8HL