Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676

On 5/5/2010 12:26 PM, Fowler, Peter (Peter) wrote:
See http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8336. The wheels are turning ..
Peter

    *From:* sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
    [mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] *On Behalf Of
    *Josh Patten
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 05, 2010 11:47 AM
    *To:* sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
    *Subject:* Re: [sipx-users] sipXecs 4.2 IMAP Password field not
    obfuscated

    +1

    I asked for this before and it never was responded to.

    That field needs to be masked, perhaps with an "unmask" checkbox
    for users to see what they entered.

    Josh Patten
    Assistant Network Administrator
    Brazos County IT Dept.
    (979) 361-4676

    On 5/3/2010 3:41 PM, Norman Branitsky wrote:
    On *My Information > Unified Messaging* page
    there are 2 fields: IMAP account and IMAP password.
    Why is the password field not obfuscated?
    Anyone standing over your shoulder can see the password you have
    entered.
-- Norman Branitsky +1 416.798.7948
    Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
    509-2001 Sheppard Avenue eastnor...@cherniaksoftware.com
    Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8sip:nor...@cherniaksoftware.com
    Canada                      http://www.CherniakSoftware.com