You need to find an ITSP that DOES support t.38. They are limited, and I
don't actually "know" of any, but this would be a good time for someone to
"pipe up".

sipXbridge does not do any transcoding, so it passes whatever
codec/protocol, so I assume it won't matter if the ITSP supports it and it
gets to your t.38 device, it should be "good".

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet) <
mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is what I get for assuming. I guess I will look for a provider that
> does support t38. Any recommendations?
> I don't want there to be any PRI or POTS involved in this case. Rightfax
> speaks t38.
> I still have a little time to plan this, so I haven't opened an account
> with an ITSP yet.
>

> On 5/12/2010 1:22 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
>
>> I don't think they supporr t.38 at all. They never gave me a straight
>> answer
>> and could not help me with it where I am. You wpuld have to ask them if it
>> is available to you. Otherwise going from PRI or POTS to t.38 internally
>> is
>> straightforward.
>> ============================
>> Tony Graziano, Manager
>> Telephone: 434.984.8430
>> Fax: 434.984.8431
>>
>> Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
>>
>> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
>> Telephone: 434.984.8426
>> Fax: 434.984.8427
>>
>> Helpdesk Contract Customers:
>> http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.