I should also say we are using "modem pass-through" for the fax
transmissions over ip.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Fulmer [mailto:kenful...@icstechnologysolutions.com]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 8:28 AM
To: 'Picher, Michael'; 'Tony Graziano'; 'Michael Scheidell'
Cc: 'sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org'
Subject: RE: [sipx-users] Cisco ATA and Credit Card Terminals

I appreciate your feedback but I have to disagree. We send fax transmissions
over sip trunks every day. As long as the codec is locked at 711, we usually
don't have problems with the Cisco ATA's.

The credit card terminal is kind of new to us. Not sure if something needs
to be tweaked for it to work correctly. We did disable silence suppression,
which is a default setting.

Ken