From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 8:10 AM
To: i...@modulusnode.com
Cc: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Call Trace

It means you are sending the calls from the ITSP to port 5060, the
call is being rejected because it thinks someone wants to

if the call comes in on port 5060, it thinks it is a remote user, that
is not authenticating, so it it rejects it, as it should.

If you expect to support remote users who use port 5060, this would
mean you didn't set the itsp up to send your calls to the default port
for 5080.

Do yourself a favor and put a firewall in front of your sipx box (like
pfsense) and deploy this in a "normal way", you'll get much farther
much faster.

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:58 AM, Modulus Node - Information
<i...@modulusnode.com> wrote:
> Can someone assist me interpreting call trace data. I have followed
the
> instructions on getting the data into SipViewer.
>
> I do not understand what this data means, other than it seems to have
401
> Unauthorized problems.
>

> What would this mean generally. If I am trying to SipTrunk via IP?

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.