But in particular you have to have gateways and/or sbc's setup that can
transcode since FMC usually relies on g729.

I think things would be much easier if you sought out an SBC which could
talk to your mobile user and better traverse all kinds of remote firewalls
using g729 and transcode it to g711 for sipx.

This is really your best option.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Bob Anderson <bob.ander...@cyrand.com>wrote:

>  You could investigate Agito networks ( Agitonetworks.com) –it provides
> seamless handovers from Wifi to cellular and cellular to Wifi
>

> Bob Anderson
>
> Cyrand Corp
>
> 3-4170 Sladview Drive
>
> Mississauga, ON L5L 0A1
>
> 905-817-8208 x237
>
> www.cyrand.com

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.