Von: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010 18:55
An: Picher, Michael
Cc: maybelater; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Betreff: Re: [sipx-users] DID / cannot complete calls

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Picher, Michael
<mpic...@cmctechgroup.com> wrote:
> Usually what we do is leave the user with a regular extension and then
> add the DID as an alias on the user account...
>
> This does work.

This means you are not putting in the alias in the format the provider
is sending.

tail the sipxproxy.log and maker a call, then look back and see what
is in the invite.

example: 4345551212 14345551212 +14345551212 094345551212

are different DID number strings that could be sent by different trunk
providers. The only "real" correct one is +14345551212, but not all
providers are the same.  It varies.

You could also ask the provider what they are sending. If they are
sending the "account number" in the invite (sending the DID in the TO
header instead), then they either need to change that or you need to
find another provider, or use a different SBC.

When you set it to "catch all" calls coming in, it doesn't inspect the
INVITE. That's an important thing to KNOW WHAT THE PROVIDER IS
SENDING.

>> Thx in advance
>> regards

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.