Paul Scheepens wrote:

 Subject: RE: [sipx-users] CDR not working

Snip.......
>> Raymond Dans wrote:
>> In an HA environment, there should be a connection established
>> between the Call Resolver on the primary and the Call Resolver Agent
>> on the distributed.
>> Have you turned on DEBUG logging for CDR on the primary?  I'd be
>> curious to see if its even able to establish a connection to the
>> distributed server via stunnel.

>Hi, the problem is that the secondary can't write the CSE's to the
>database, see the end of the mail and the sipXproxy zip file,
>here's the rest of the answers:

>I have atached a zip containing a piece of the sipxcallresolverlog
>First part is of a call via the primary server (visible in the GUI)
>Second part is of a call via the secondary server (not visible in the GUI)
>There is not that much info in there, what is id:6 for example?

>> Other things to look at are:
>> a) ensure the Call Resolver Agent on the secondary server is running.

>On the primary "CDR" is running,
>[r...@gssipx02 sipxpbx]# sipxproc -l
>{"FreeSWITCH"=>"Running",
> "sipXmrtg"=>"Running",
> "SipXrest"=>"Running",
> "SipXopenfire"=>"Disabled",
> "sipXrecording"=>"Running",
> "SIPRegistrar"=>"Running",
> "sipXprovision"=>"Running",
> "ParkServer"=>"Running",
> "ConfigAgent"=>"Running",
> "CallResolver"=>"Running",
> "ACDServer"=>"Running",
> "SIPStatus"=>"Running",
> "ConfigServer"=>"Running",
> "CallResolver-Agent"=>"Disabled",
> "SipXbridge"=>"Disabled",
> "sipXivr"=>"Running",
> "PageServer"=>"Running",
> "PresenceServer"=>"Running",
> "ResourceListServer"=>"Running",
> "SipXrelay"=>"Running",
> "SIPXProxy"=>"Running",
> "SharedAppearanceAgent"=>"Running"}

>on the secondary "CDR HA tunnel" is running,
>[r...@gmsipx02 ~]# sipxproc -l
>{"FreeSWITCH"=>"Disabled",
> "sipXmrtg"=>"Disabled",
> "SipXrest"=>"Disabled",
> "SipXopenfire"=>"Disabled",
> "sipXrecording"=>"Disabled",
> "SIPRegistrar"=>"Running",
> "sipXprovision"=>"Disabled",
> "ParkServer"=>"Disabled",
> "ConfigAgent"=>"Disabled",
> "CallResolver"=>"Disabled",
> "ACDServer"=>"Disabled",
> "SIPStatus"=>"Disabled",
> "ConfigServer"=>"Disabled",
> "CallResolver-Agent"=>"Running",
> "SipXbridge"=>"Disabled",
> "sipXivr"=>"Disabled",
> "PageServer"=>"Disabled",
> "PresenceServer"=>"Disabled",
> "ResourceListServer"=>"Disabled",
>"SipXrelay"=>"Running",
>"SIPXProxy"=>"Running",
>"SharedAppearanceAgent"=>"Running"}
>This part looks OK according to me.

> b) with DEBUG on for the Proxy, check the sipXproxy log file on the
> secondary server to see if its able to write Call State Events to
> the database on the secondary server.

> [...]

 Yes I know exactly what the problem is.  There was a bug in the upgrade
process that in an HA system, didn't upgrade the database on the
 secondary server so new fields that were added in the release did not get
added to the database. As a result, the Proxy on the secondary
 fails to write Call State Events to the database.  Call State Events are used
by the Call Resolver (i.e. CDR) to create Call Detail Records.

 To fix the issue,
 1. Open up a putty terminal to the secondary server(userid root).
 2. Shutdown sipXecs on the secondary by issuing the command
/etc/init.d/sipxecs stop
 3. Edit the file sipxcallresolver-setup found under
/usr/libexec/sipXecs/setup.d and add the line
    /usr/bin/sipxcallresolver.sh --patch
    at the end of the file.
 4. Start up sipXecs on the secondary by issuing the command
/etc/init.d/sipxecs start

 BTW.  This issue was fixed at the end of April so you must have upgraded prior
to this.

Raymond