If I understand your requirements properly, I see a couple devices that
should do what you want...

The Gigaset from Siemens ~ $100 (will pair with 3 phones and offer
distinctive ring for each, would be nice to find a gateway that supports
inbound distinctive ring on the fxo but I don't know of one):

http://www.smithgear.com/itc-bt.html

The Bluetooth Cell Fusion Gateway from GE ~$50 (will pair with 2 phones:

http://www.smithgear.com/ge-21518ee1.html

I'm not endorsing either (or smithgear for that matter) as I've not
tried any of the products.  But this combination would allow for you to
walk into your house, cell would pair with this device, analog output of
the device would feed an FXO gateway which would in turn ring into the
phone system to whatever SIP URI you wanted.

Mike