I think you are going to be better off trying on a 4.2.x build, at least to
try.

I'm not aware that "anyone" has actually done this yet. My preference would
be for an immediate production need to use an SBC with transcoding if
possible, then its of no consequence to sipx.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Sven Evensen <sven.even...@onrelay.com>wrote:

> I know the conferencing (as well as ivr/AA) is also based on Freeswitch.
> I thought voicemail also was that (on 4.0.4).
>
> So basically, does anyone know how to install licences on sipX 4.0.4 to
> enable g729 for voicemail and/or conferencing. IVR is also interesting
> but less important.
>
> Or is the answer as usual, check 4.2 :)
>
> Sven

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.