On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Gerald Harper <ger...@sustaa.com> wrote:
> thanks for the well thought out answer. I'm beginning to think I should
> switch to Asterisk

If a pattern of excessive delays is consistently noticed for this and
other ITSPs please post the SVN revision you are using and send a
snapshot. Please make sure that your ITSP is in good shape before you
do so. We have been load testing sipxbridge over the last week or so
and some changes were made to reduce memory consumption and improve
performance.

Thanks.

Ranga

> --
> Michael Scheidell, CTO
> Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
>> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
>
> Certified SNORT Integrator
> 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
> Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
> Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
> King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

> This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap®.
> For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/

M. Ranganathan