Still a bit new to the technology, but I believe I had exactly the same
issue.

It seems that the autoconfiguration part in 4.2 is not quite right for the
AudioCodes. Log on to the AudioCodes device, and look in the autodial
section of the AudioCodes device's configuration... it's probably blank at
the moment. Put in the information to route your inbound calls there (eg.
operator to go to the IVR first, or perhaps the did number if that's how you
want it to work). After that, I think it will work for you...