>>> "m...@grounded.net" <m...@grounded.net> 07/01/10 6:18 PM >>>
>>>Still doesn't answer how I could have gotten rid of that message but, so be
>>>it I guess.

You can't get rid of a message, the mailing list is nothing but a simple email.
 They only way a message is sent to list is if its emailed to it.  You'd have
to reach into everyones email box to delete it.  There are several sources that
archive the email inbox for an archive like gmane.  But they are not under
Avaya's control (who houses the mail server).

I can remove your message from the forums if that makes you feel better.  Send
me a personal email of which one you want removed.  Change the subject from
[sipx-users] so my auto rule doesn't grab it.

-m