Only direct mention in google searches for sipx+PAP2 show a wiki that says it should work, and people asking for sipx support in the GUI.

is it close enough to one of the other Linksys TA's so that we can use it? or do I need to create my own xml files and load them (where? in tftp?)
and, what firmware to work best with sipx 4.2.0.

will NOT be using these remote. just need to move them from old broadsoft hosted platform where they controlled a couple of security door/cameras over to sipx.

I seem to have a PAP2T with fw 3.19(Lsc) and a PAP2 with fw 2.0.12(LS)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008