I dont know why you have port 5070 and 5090 stated. I assume your ITSP shows
you registered via port 5080, and its likely they will send you calls on
5080. When you send calls to them, it should be on 5060, but in frame 14 you
are sending "to them" on port 5080.

Can you explain why you have changed the ports from defaults? I am sure the
ITSP does not like the call being send on port 5080, but they should be
sending you a better explanation/error message. Did you ask them if they
allow that? I also see the transaction last about 2 seconds, and the ITSP is
not responding probably because they probably don't like that and ignore the
transaction altogether.

1. When you register to the ITSP, you should try to register on port 5080.
THe ITSP "should" try to send you calls on the port you registered from.
2. Do not try to create a siptrunk freehand, instead use one (like voip.ms)
and alter the information for your ITSP gateway/registrar.
3. Do not alter the port you send the ITSP calls on. Instaed, just send them
the calls on port 5060.
4. Please ensure you have ports 5060 (udp/tcp), 5080 (udp) and 30000-31000
(udp) properly stated in your firewall. Right now, there is no way the audio
would work.