> You provided approximately 33 seconds of log data, and did not tell us
> the time window during which the registrations disappeared.

Didn't think you would want it because the relevant part seems to be when the
problem occurs. It appears to be a timer related issue.
I found some mentions of what I see in the error but haven't found a solution.

> There is nothing useful in that data.

Just prior to the problem being repeated, everything looked normal, we saw no
errors anywhere. This is why I didn't post the entire log and only a few
seconds prior. When we were able to duplicate the problem, we were watching
wireshark, running tail -f on the sipregistrations.log and looking at the
Active Registrations window.

When the problem occurred, what we saw was that all phones in the Active
Registrations screen appeared to go inactive. No phones were listed in that
screen. At that same time, we noticed sipx throw a large number of errors, most
of which were similarly repeated, all seemed to have something to do with
timer, timing.

"2010-07-07T06:00:47.560565Z":69042:KERNEL:WARNING:uc.mydomain.com:OsTimer-12:B6EF4B90:SipRegistrar:"OsTimerTask::insertTimer
 timer to fire 2846079116 microseconds in the past, queue length = 0"
"2010-07-07T06:00:47.583583Z":70167:KERNEL:WARNING:uc.mydomain.com:OsTimer-12:B6EF4B90:SipRegistrar:"OsTimerTask::insertTimer
 timer to fire 479721900 microseconds in the past, queue length = 0"

The above shows up repeatedly, the only difference being the microseconds so
that seems to indicate a timing issue.

The below is the other error which repeated many times.

"2010-07-07T06:00:47.565994Z":69302:KERNEL:NOTICE:uc.mydomain.com:OsTimer-12:B6EF4B90:SipRegistrar:"OsMsgQShared::doSendCore
 message queue 'SipUserAgent-15' is over half full - count = 58, max = 100"

Just seconds after this event occurred, we watched as phones slowly began
showing up as active again in the Active Registrations screen.

It seemed to me that these warnings are the crux of the issue and didn't see
anything else in the log which seemed to indicate anything.
If you feel the whole log should be posted, I can certainly do that.